At this moment there are three licenses available:
1 - Personal use and small commercial use license.
• The images can be used both for personal or small commercial purpose.
• No credit or attribution required, althought it is always nice if you do.
• For personal use, the images can be used unlimited times.
• For commercial use (for your blog, social media, website...) the images can be used unlimited times in different projects.
• For commercial products for sale, each image can be used for a single project and a maximum of 500 times (500 products sold). Images inside a pack can be used for a different project each.
• It is not acceptable to distribute for free or resell these images as images themselves, separately or as part of a pack. You can't claim the images as created by you.
• It is acceptable to use them commercially in things such as:
blog or small shop items (banners, avatars...), printed items (jewelry, cards, scrapbooking, tags...) or any digital work provided that these images can't be extracted from your product. You can either use the digital files themselves or print out the images for your paper craft needs.
• By purchasing these images you are not purchasing the rights. All copyrights are retained by the artist. © Rosana Laiz García / blursbyai.
2 - Extended commercial use license.
• For commercial use, if more than 500 products are sold, the purchase of an extended commercial license is needed.
3 - Buyout (Exclusive license).
• Some of my products are available for buyout. If you purchase a buyout license, you'll get an exclusive license for unlimited sales and unlimited projects. Just keep in mind that the image might had been sold previously. Once a buyout license is purchased, the image won't be available for sale anymore. If in doubt, please inquiry.
Questions? Kindly message me.