Add some editorial columns to your product pages
Custom quote - Set of 3 canvas prints or push pin maps - Multi panel, highly detailed, grayscale watercolor world map with cities."Jimmy"
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Customized, large and detailed world map canvas print or push pin map. Grayscale watercolor for this highly detailed world map with many cities, split in three 24x36" canvas prints that can be backed for holding push pins. Pin your travels!
- Color combination: "Jimmy": light grayscale in watercolor style (shown). This listing doesn't include color change. Please zoom in the images to see them better :)
- Size: each panel is 24 inches wide by 36 inches tall. Total size is 72" wide. The thickness of the canvas is 1.5 inches.
- The image continues on the sides of the canvas (sample shown in the last picture)
- We can write your favorite quote. We can also add, a couple names, a baby name, family name + est. date...
- Country names
- US states with names
- Country capitals (marked with stars)
- Main cities (marked with dots)
- Australian states with names
- Canadian provinces with names
- Oceans and seas,
- grid, latitude and longitude.
- Push pin travel map: If you are a travel lover, you can use this piece as travel pinboard or push pin travel map, displaying the places you've visited or you want to visit, using needle push pins. If you want to do this, please select "backed for push pins" under backing options when placing your order, and your canvas print will be backed with a layer of foamcore board.
- No backing: if you are going to display the map as an artwork, there is no need to have it backed with foam.
Printed on poly-cotton blend canvas, with a protective finish coating, and hand stretched in a wooden 1,5" stretcher frame. Hanging hardware installed. This gallery wrap canvas print is 1.5" thick.
Frequently asked questions and shipping info: FAQ.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Please message me. I'm happy to help!
How to order:
- Please, purchase this listing. I don't make proofs before the order has been placed - sorry for any inconvenience.
- You can leave the quote and/or names you would like on the notes to seller box at checkout or send me a message.
- I will make a proof for you and it will be sent to your email for approval.
- You can request two revisions to this proof included in the price. The revisions don't include color change for the map. You can request font modifications, quote or quote color modifications. If you still need to modify your design after two rounds of revisions, each aditional revision would cost $5, paid by reserved listing.
- Once the proof has been
approved by you, I'll send the map to the printer.
- This is a made to order product. Processing times may vary depending on previously placed orders. Please visit current tunaround or message me. On a rush? Please message me.