Custom print: world map with cities in taupe, cream and grey neutral watercolor. "Abey"
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Art print of the world map with cities, in light brown, traupe and grey, customized with your favorite quote.
We can also add names, wedding date, est. date, a family name, a monogram or a map key
(if you want to make a diy push pin map with the print). Check my post and video on how to make a DIY push pin map easily.
- Size: from 30x20" to 60x40".
- Printed on thick archival matte paper.
- Color combination: "Abey": earth tones watercolor effect, white background (shown). This listing doesn't include color change. Please zoom in the images to see them better :)
- Designed for you in Spain, handmade in USA. Ships from USA.
This artwork includes:
- The world map in this color combination,
- Country names
- US states with names
- Main country capitals (marked with stars)
- Main cities (marked with dots)
- Australian states with names
- Canadian provinces with names
- Oceans and seas,
- Mayor islands
- Mayor lakes
- Your favorite quote, map key, names... or nothing at all.
- Please, purchase this listing. I don't make proofs before the order has been placed - sorry for any inconvenience.
- I will contact you for details about customization (quote, map key, names...). Examples of map keys.
- I will make a proof for you and it will be sent to your email for approval.
- You can request two revisions to this proof included in the price. The revisions don't include color change for the map. You can request modifications to the quote, map key, monogram... In the rare event that you still need to modify your design after two rounds of revisions, each aditional revision would cost $5, paid by reserved listing.
- Once the proof has been
approved by you, I'll send the map for production.
- This is a made to order product. Processing times may vary depending on previously placed orders. Please visit current tunaround or message me. Shipping info. In a rush? Please message me with your deadline, the product you are interested in ordering, its size and your zip code. I do offer rush production and expedited shipping for an extra fee.
- Frequently asked questions and shipping info: FAQ.
- Frame is not included. The listing is for a paper print only.
For making a diy push pin map or travel pinboard: this design can be printed and glued to a foam core board or corkboard, then framed. You should use needle pushpins because the map is very detailed.
If you don't want to make holes in the print you can place stickers on top of the print itself or on top of the glass of your frame. This is a way to make your print last for the years to come.